Followers

Thursday, January 28, 2010

today




today
i saw L
get back from school
in the evening




i was
thinking to myself
who am i to be with her
who am i to be hers
who am i to be close to her





then
i was thinking why
i let my opportunities gone one time ago
one moment to be with her at that time
maybe
or maybe its just me..



next
i was dreaming about her
being so close to me
and her shining brown eyes attached to mine
like that time will never flow since then


i was
really
abundant
about her
about myself
and about anyone


if
i were to be with her
maybe
besties are no more
maybe
study goes nowhere


bcoz
she is a COCAINE
she is a DEADLY SIN
that my heart desire
to be
FOREVER with her


and lastly
i was praying to God
to protect her from danger
which may happens onto her
and
for her to
continue her life as she should have


may this unspoken LOVE of mine
shall remain
deep in my heart..



-sorry-

5 comments:

  1. that's really sweet of you..
    dont be sad.. =)

    kenwooi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. er. mcm taw je kan sape L tu.
    sweet sgt ni. nyway kalau da jodoh xkemana. kan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hurm.. touching,,,,
    u are realy sweet guy...
    that gurl very luck...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @tkah all i can do is smile

    @moondeathspell thx..

    ReplyDelete