is people who cnt sleep at night
is someone like me
situational factors, medical or psychiatric conditions, or primary sleep problems.
(ill cross whats not my problem)
Jet lag::what the F***,why i got jet lag on ground?
Changes in shift work::,well,im unemployeddddd
- Excessive or unpleasant noise::aha,maybe this is it =]
- Uncomfortable room temperature (too hot or too cold)::this one oso..
- Stressful situations in life (exam preparation
, loss of a loved one, unemployment, divorce, or separation)::exam...past olready..waitingfor result oni..
Presence of an acute medical or surgical illness or hospitalization::nope
Withdrawal from drug, alcohol, sedative, or stimulant medications::sedative...lol Insomnia related to high altitude (mountains::im on the ground remember??
so i guess these are problems..
so what now??
The main focus of treatment for insomnia should be directed towards finding the cause. Once a cause is identified, it is important to manage and control the underlying problem, as this alone may eliminate the insomnia. Treating the symptoms of insomnia without addressing the main cause is rarely successful.
fine..well i did..but this still bugging me off...
so what now??
(crossed...not my problem..)
- Sleep as much as you need to feel rested; do not oversleep.
- Exercise regularly at least 20 minutes daily, ideally 4-5 hours before your bedtime.
- Avoid forcing yourself to sleep.
- Keep a regular sleep and awakening schedule.
- Do not drink caffeinated beverages later than the afternoon (tea, coffee, soft drinks etc.) Avoid "night caps," (alcoholic drinks prior to going to bed).
Do not smoke, especially in the evening. Do not go to bed hungry.
- Adjust the environment in the room (lights, temperature, noise, etc.)
- Do not go to bed with your worries; try to resolve them before going to bed.::whhattt???so then i will not sleep at alll....><"
Go to bed when you feel sleepy.
- Do not watch TV, read, eat, or worry in bed. Your bed should be used only for sleep and sexual activity.
- If you do not fall asleep 30 minutes after going to bed, get up and go to another room and resume your relaxation techniques.::(ill go bathroom and do what a guy should do..jk)
Set your alarm clock to get up at a certain time each morning, even on weekends. Do not oversleep.
- Avoid taking long naps in the daytime
these steps are not effective if someone like me dont really know the reason why i becoming an insomnic people..
try at home..maybe for people who cnt sleep at night too..