Followers

Monday, January 18, 2010

..::INITIAL D ARCADE STAGE::..

addicted..
with this freaking addictive holy crap arcade machine...
today only loss my RM5
....

T.T

but really,
this game really convincing me to play
again
again
again n again
again somemore
again again
again and again...
and agaaiiiNn!!


like NFS lar,..
i love them both.
no matter NFS underground 1/2

NFS most wanted black/white..
lol
NFS shift(newest,played from my friends XBOX 360)
NFS undercover,
PS2 version and
any franchaise of the NFS.>!!!!!
love it!!

but arcade,
actually
bad for me..
bad for ur wallet actually,,..
it keeps me buying the tokens from the cashier..!!
taking out cash for that tiny little shining thing..

so called tokens..

XD need to stop meh?

i dont think so.!!!

XD y lar? because i feel very GLORIOUS in every winning...
XD

the SATISFACTORY is undeniable..
why am i using complicated English now??
i dunnoo..
just WHO ARE U PEOPLE??
(weeding...XD)

No comments:

Post a Comment