Followers

Sunday, January 31, 2010

disable right click for blogger

><"
as some of u know,
people are VARIOUS in own ways,
like myself,
i love to copy articles and pictures from other websites,
and i dont want to stop.

but,
sometimes,
my HOLY work got JAMMED,
the SOAB blogger puts one code on their blog that DISABLED the right click useage,

i was again finding Mr. Google and finally found an answer to the mystery..


step1:
go to blogger+sign in+layout




step2:
add a gadget+HTML based

step3:
put down these codecs

(note:u cant right click,XD,press CTRL+C)



step4:
save+check ur blog+right click+message 'Function Disabled'


step5:
wanna be creative?
go back to layout+HTML codec


step6:
find "function disabled' word+change to anything u like..+save




done,
my examples hope to be help u in blogging,
goodbye for now. 

((((note::i want to find the one that if we right click it will SCREAM...xD ))))

1 comment:

  1. Hey. I don't normally leave comments, but I just wanted to say thanks for the great information. I have a blog too, though
    I don't write as good as you do, but if you want to check it out here it is. Thanks again and have a great day!

    Gardening

    ReplyDelete