Followers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bad Day

haha,
dogs...
i do noe here got DOGS-lover..
but i want to say
F*** u dogs..

it was 1am
finally i got my blogs done,
haha
for some people
they suprised i got 20 blogs..
XD

haha,
so,i was prepared to hit the bed,
close all the switches and simpan my laptop,
i was pissed out coz my cikai laptop cannot play NFS SHIFT n RE5..
so,
it was surely noisy when i packing up

so i dont care bout that,
hearng my mom shouting from her room,
"GO TO SLEEPP,WHATS THE TIME NOW??"
and i was like..
GO LOOK AT THE WATCH WILL YA?

next,
gone to my bed.
finally,
my back got aches,
one whole day sitting front the laptop..
chatting,installing,installing some more
i guess my laptop will overload..someday

then,
was lying on the bed,
alone
once again
the flashback played on my mind..
ppl who watched PARANORMAL ACTIVITIES really noe what i am imagining..
huh
its more than 3 weeks ive watch that thing
and it cnt get off my mind..X[

sh**
ok,now,tried to sleep..
hearing the snors from my grandmas room..
omg..
>_<"
cnt sleep!!
my eyes are like glaring in every inch of my room!!
hate cnt really sllepp

now its 3am..
finally my grndma stops snoring,(i dunno why)
huh,peace..
can sleep..

unfortunately,..
wof2..
dogs are fighting outside my house..
heard like a colony of them
they are fighting my neighbours dogs..
i was like
SHUT UP WILL YA??

after the GRAND hours of dog fight..
it finnally ends..
but still the sound of them,stuk in my mind..
sh**
the next thing i remembered was
i was looking at my handphone clock..



it was already 6am..

end?

2 comments:

  1. I also hate the time when I was sleeping half way then the dogs at the back lane of my houses start barking and quarreling here and there. Other than dogs, the cats also fights. Haihz, they really ruined my sleeping time sometimes.

    Regards from cr3ap
    http://cr3ap85.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats why lar..
    need to call police or sumthing
    shoot them up XD

    ReplyDelete